Join the Wiki Community to add a comment or post a question.
Please vote for the most useful & interesting posts & comments. The voting system (1^ 0v) is located on the bottom of each comment & post.
How to Post
To reply to an existing conversation, please use the "Write A Comment" box at the bottom of every message or click on a "Reply" link. To start a new topic, please use the "Post Something" button on one of the main sections.
Community Rules
  • Be civil, respect other martial arts styles and no spam! Violators will be banned.
  • Please do not post individual school events (i.e. a new Monday class), numerous links to personal blogs, etc. They will be deleted.
  • Remember to vote posts up or down.
  • Add martial arts or your style (i.e. Karate) to the title of your post in order for martial artists to find it via Google, etc.
  • New members - Please be aware that if you do not post at least once in the first month or two after you join, your account will be potentially deleted for inactivity.
  • FAQ - Answers to common questions.
  • Contribute information to main wiki.
  • Contact us
  • Martial Arts Vacations
    Anyone taking any martial arts-related summer vacations? For example, are you traveling to Shaolin Temple this summer? :) Or is anyone doing any interesting or unusual summer vacations (martial arts-related or not) this year?

Hope everyone is having a great summer so far.

Will
    Black Belt Wiki

Share this post with a friend.
      MSGDOC My wife and I are doing an Alaskan cruise. Seattle is the port of debarkation. While in Seattle, planning to visit Bruce and Brandon Lee's gravesite. Looking forward to that.
        Will - Black Belt Wiki Great idea!

For anyone else interested, here are a few articles on hours, location, etc.

http://www.seattleglobalist.com/2015/04/10/bruce-lee-grave-seattle-landmark-global-attraction/34662
        https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g60878-d615595-Reviews-Bruce_Lee_Grave_Site-Seattle_Washington.html
        http://www.lakeviewcemeteryassociation.com/lees.php
      Richie Funny you say that, I was just talking to my wife that we need to plan Vaca's based on dojo's I want to visit.

New Zealand
      UK
      Japan
      Okinawa
      etc...

She seemed to like that idea, lol.
      Al W Vacation??? What's one of them?

I go on what's called a Staycation. It means I get a week off work but I'm stuck at home.

The only MA in my staycation will be the routine going to class, and practicing kata in the kitchen whilst waiting on my dinner cooking
      Will - Black Belt Wiki [171807,Andy] 's summer vacation sounds like it will be spent unpacking or doing a treasure hunt to find missing moving boxes :)

Hope your moving "vacation"/nightmare is over & everything has been found!!!

Will
        Andy [171668,Will - Black Belt Wiki], yep that pretty much sums things up at the moment :) I am getting there (slowly) but it's looking like the renovation work is going to go well into Autumn and just to make things more chaotic I have also started landscaping the garden! I am planning on booking a 'real' Holliday at the back end of September though! :)

Become a wiki community member if you want to receive our weekly newsletter with all of our recent top-rated posts!

All rights reserved.
    Legal Disclaimer